- Easy to carry
- High strength composite cable guide
- Stainless steel and non-corrosive components
- Quick-action braking system
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Proprietary ABS reinforced housing
- Meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards
- Comes with swivel top, carabiner and tag line
- Can be ordered with rebar hook
- Reflective 3M stickers for easy recognition
Pawls: 304 stainless steel
Reel Body: Aircraft grade machined aluminum
Brake Ring: Aluminum bronze
Anchorage Connection: Zinc plated alloy steel carabineer (5,000 min. tensile strength)
Snap Hook: Zinc plated alloy steel snap hook (5,000 min. tensile strength)
Housing: High strength polycarbonate
Housing Bracket: Precision laser cut zinc coated steel
Cable Construction: 12 strand galvanized or stainless steel
Weight: Less than 22 lbs
Capacity: 310 lbs or 400 lbs with attached shock pack
Standards: Exceeds Z359.1-2007
- Quality : The internal components of this retractable lifeline are comprised of high-end materials. The special coated brake pawl bolts are heat treated, grade 8 and impervious to salt water contamination.
- Value : Other retractables of this quality are priced 20% or more higher than ours. Guardian’s Daytona Big Block brings our distributors and end users a better value than the competition, yet the quality is high-end.
- Durability : The proprietary ABS housing is reinforced with an inner brace which provides greater durability. Internal components are made of aluminum, treated steel, and stainless steel parts. Critical parts are machined and void of any plastic components.
Removal of Recertification
Guardian Fall Protection customers,
As a result of Guardian’s continued manufacturing success with our Retractable Lifeline Division, Guardian is proud to announce that we will no longer require a mandatory two year recertification on any SRL manufactured after October 1st, 2009.
Consult all local applicable standards for fall protection equipment. As a general guideline, OSHA and ANSI do not require a mandatory recertification frequency. Guardian’s Policy requires that the unit shall be inspected before each use and at least once annually by a competent person. If this unit fails inspection then the SRL shall be sent to an authorized service center for inspection/maintenance.