Prices are subject to change.
Skip to content
SRC 360 – MOBILE SAFETY RAIL BASE PLATE – YELLOW # 420068
- Meets and exceeds OSHA regulations for fall protection. Tested and independently-certified to be in accordance with Guardrail Regulations; sections 1910.23 & 1926.500–1926.503.
- Simple installation — requires no tools, drilling, or welding.
- 104 lb. cast iron base plates offer much higher safety factor than lighter-weight competitor models.
- Allows four safety railings to intersect on the same base plate.
- All base plates come with non-skid protective pads installed.
- Non-penetrating — doesn't void your roof warranty by going through the roof membrane. No drilling needed.
- Removable — will make future rooftop repairs easier and less costly compared to permanent rail removal.
- Not just for rooftop safety — very effective as hazard barriers or crowd control. Often used in dock door & truck pit protection, warehouse traffic lanes, construction excavation sites, new building construction, mezzanines, pier and rail yard protection, and more.
- Railing can be angled a full 360 degrees from the base. Allows simple routing of railing around angles, obstacles, and irregular work areas. Other systems on the market require the rail to be in 90 degree increments, which can create installation limitations.
- Toe boards are an available option.
- Bases are stackable for easy transport and storage.
- Simple & inexpensive gates are available.
- Powder-coated safety yellow finish with high corrosion resistance.
- Custom colors available.
- Combination galvanized and powder-coated finish available.
- Custom designs and engineering are also available.
© 2006 – 2020 Garza Roofing, Inc