The 6207 Fiberglass 7 ft. Step ladder is ideal for the homeowner or professional. With a duty rating of 300 lbs, it features a holster top with the lock-in-System to secure tools from falling while keeping them right at hand. The ladder offers a full set of rear horizontals and heavy duty internal spreads. All steps are knee braced and the foot pads are riveted to the EDGE structure. The EDGE bracing system help protect the rail form damage. Each Traction-TRED step is slip resistant and double riveted. Fiberglass rails are non-conductive for working near electricity.
- HolsterTop with Lock-In System secures tools to increase productivity
- Shoulder bolt and nut on top hinge
- 4 rivets attach top to each front rail
- Double riveted slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® steps
- Back-up plates reinforce all top connectors
- Heavy duty internal spreaders
- Full set of rear horizontals spaced one per foot
- All steps and top rear horizontal are knee-braced
- Slip-resistant foot pads attached to the EDGE® structure
- Every rivet backed up by metal, metal plates or washers to protect rails
- Optional manual pail shelf kit, model no. PK76-9 or automatic closing pail shelf kit model no. 76-2
- Size: 7 ft.
- Reach Height: 11 ft.
- Max Standing Height: 4 ft. 9 in.
- Description of Top features: paint tray slot, can hook, lock in accessory sockets, 2 tool holes, drill hole, paint quart and gallon paint can, 2 part trays, tape measure slot
- Edge Bracing: Heavy
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs
- Type: IA Duty Rating
- Material: Fiberglass
- Approx Width: 25-1/8 in.
- Approx Spread: 47-1/2 in.
- Spreader Material: Steel
- Certifications: ANSI A14.2 (2007) OSHA
- Top Dimensions: 5-3/4 in. x 13 in.
- Front Rail Dimensions: 3-1/8 in.
- Front Flange Dimensions: 1-3/16 in.
- Rear Rail Dimensions: 1-7/8 in.
- Rear Flange Dimensions: 1-3/16 in.
- Steps Dimensions: 3 in.