The D7124-2 Extension ladder boasts a duty rating of 375 lbs. and features the exclusive ALFLO Rung join that guarantees TWIST-PROOF performance. External guides at top of base section help secure the interlocking siderails. Pre-pierced holes at the top of the fly section allow for easy field installation of accessories. The plate and rung assembly are riveted at four points to each side rail. The TRACTION-TRED D-Rungs are slip resistant and the durable rail shield and shoe bracket protects the rail form damage.
- Exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance
- 1-1/4 in slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® D-rungs
- Plate and rung assembly are riveted at four points to each side rail to allow for rung replacement
- Smooth operating pulley with polypropylene rope
- Interlocking Side Rails with nylon coated internal rail guides on bottom of fly section increase ease of operation
- External guides at top of base secton securely interlock rails
- Base and fly separate easily to use base section as single ladder
- Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® D-rungs
- Rugged, heavy duty extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Pre-pierced holes for easy field installation of accessories
- Durable rail shield and shoe bracket protects rail from damage
- Dual action feet with slip-resistant pad and spur plate for use on hard or penetrable surfaces
- Mar-resistant molded end caps
- Ideal for utility and telecommunication industries
* FREE FREIGHT TERMS DO NOT APPLY *
- Size: 24 ft.
- Reach Height: 23 ft.
- Max Working Length: 21 ft.
- Extended Length: 21 ft.
- Style: Multi Section
- Load Capacity: 375 lbs.
- Type: Type IAA Duty Rating
- Material: Fiberglass
- Rung Type: D-Rung
- Foot Material: Slip-Resistant pad
- Number of Sections: 2
- Base Width: 19 in. Outside shoes
- Certifications: ANSI A14.5 (2007) OSHA
- Rails Dimensions: 3-5/16 in.
- Flange Dimensions: 1-3/16 in.
- Rung Dimensions: 1-5/8 in.
- Fly Width: 16-1/8 in.