- Meets and Exceeds OSHA Regulations for Fall Protection – tested and independently certified to be in accordance with OSHA Fall Protection for Guardrail Regulations; sections 1910.23 & 1926.500 – 1926.503Meets and exceeds OSHA regulations for fall protection. Tested and independently certified to be in accordance with OSHA fall protection for guardrail regulations, sections 1910.23 & 1926.500–1926.503.
- Completely non-penetrating, freestanding design means no holes in the roof or substrate are required.
- Folds down out of sight until needed again for fall protection.
- Simple installation — pre-fabricated railing sections means no custom fabrication of guard rails.
- Railing will be 42" tall in the base. Railing length is available in 1 foot increments ranging from 2 feet to 10 feet, measured to the center of each leg.
- Highly effective as hazard barriers. Commonly used for rooftop fall protection and machine guarding.