Prices are subject to change.
Skip to content
ROOFTOP EQUIPMENT GUARDING WITH SRC 360 MOBILE SAFETY RAILING
- Meets and exceeds OSHA regulations for fall protection. Tested and independently certified to be in accordance with OSHA fall protection for guardrail regulations, sections 1910.29 & 1926.500–1926.503.
- Simple installation — pre-fabricated railing sections means no custom fabrication of guard rails.
- Free-standing, non-penetrating design makes installation easy without tools or holes in the roof.
- Railing will be 42" tall in the base. Railing length is available in 1-foot increments ranging from 2 feet to 10 feet, measured to the center of each leg.
- Highly effective as hazard barriers. Commonly used for rooftop fall protection, skylights, dock doors, construction and excavation sites, new building construction, mezzanines, pier and rail yard protection, crowd control, and more.